Monday, May 19, 2008

We were APPROVED!!!


Meet Kirk, our newest dog. We don't actually have him in our backyard yet, but he should join us in the next day or two. I'm so antsy to get him home, but the agency he comes from does a thorough inspection and background on the potential owners prior to releasing the dog. I think it's a great approach, but now that we've been approved, we have to work out who's available and when to go get him (he's 2 hours away and there are 3 parties involved). Argghh...I want my dog already!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous (if that is an appropriate descriptive for a male dog). Dave and I are big dog fans, so I love your soon to be third big dog.

Judi T.

rachel said...

Kirk is a great name.
German Shepards are great dogs.
he looks very friendly and protective! Thats wonderful!!