Sunday, May 25, 2008

Spell "Alyssa"...Um, how 'bout YOU spell it

So many have asked how my niece is doing, so I figured I'd let you all know. She's nuts, completely nuts! She's 5 now, or at least that's what she'll have you believing (3 1/2 if you go by her actual birthday). Her demands are simple...a short sugar-free vanilla soy steamer from S'bucks and Noggin in the morning, followed by a constant flow of food every half hour after that. The child can put it down! If you ask her where she got her body, she'll tell you, "I got it from my momma...I got it from my momma!" Oh, and she has mastered the art of convincing anyone, and I mean anyone, to give her whatever she wants. Anyone except me, which is hilarious because if I'm around, she's always looking out the corner of her eye towards me to make sure I'm not watching her finagle a cupcake outta some poor unsuspecting new friends hands. All in all, she's nuts!







1 comment:

rachel said...

Alyssa is adorable.
She looks really cute and fun to be with. :] Love your blog!!